Highlight emails from specific sender in Outlook
1. Get into the email folder which you want to highlight emails from a specific sender.
2. Please click View > View Settings.
3. In the Advanced View Setting dialog box, please click Conditional Formatting.
4. In the Conditional Formatting dialog box, please click the Add button, and then name the new conditional formatting rule in the Name box.
5. Still in the Conditional Formatting dialog box, please click the Font button to open the Font dialog box, and then specify the formatting you will set for the conditional formatting rule.
6. Still in the Conditional Formatting dialog box, please click the Condition button; in the opening Filter dialog box, please type the specified sender's email address into the From box.
7. Then click OK buttons to save the new conditional formatting rule.
Now you can see all emails from the specified sender are highlighted with your specific formatting. And when you receive messages from this specified address next time, the emails are highlighted automatically.